|Place of Origin:||Hebei province ,china|
|Model Number:||Gabion box made in china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Price:||Price based on quantity|
|Delivery Time:||7 days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C&TT& paypal|
|Supply Ability:||7 days /1 container|
|Material:||STEEL WIRE||Wire Gauge:||2.0MM-4.0MM|
|Hole Shape:||Hexagonal||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized|
Road Mesh,Reinforced Hexagonal Wire Netting,Pavement Reinforcement Gabion
1.Introduction of Road Mesh,Reinforced Hexagonal Wire Netting,Pavement Reinforcement Gabion
* Material : Hot dipped galvanized steel wire , zinc aluminum alloy wire (Galfan ,5% or 10%)
* Develop history : is a form of deep processing based on the gabion mesh.A transverse reinforced bar with a spacing of 16 cm penetrates into the middle of the twisted steel wire.
Popular Size :Reinforced bar (wire ) diameter - Normally need to thicker than edge wire
Mesh wire : 2.0-2.7mm
Roll size : wide-from 1m-4m , length from 10m-50m
Structure :Gabion mesh (hexagonal hole ) + woven at a spacing of 16cm ( every a row of mesh holes and a reinforced wire) In order to facilitate the construction of steel wire mesh
Type :SL type ( standard type ) and Ω type
famous Type : 2 mtr wide rolls of road mesh in Netherlands
-SL TYPE (standard ) :
EXAMPLE SIZE AS REFERENCE :
|Gabion reinforced mesh road -Mesh size|
|S(mm)||Tolerance||Tensile strength (KN/m)|
|Zinc coating 50-300g/m2, we also do other hole size like 9x11 cm ,.. etc|
|Item-||SL- standard type||Ω type|
|Mesh Wire diameter (mm)||2.0||2.2||2.4||2.2||2.4|
|Horizon reinforced bar wire diameter (mm)||3.4||3.9||4.4||3.9||4.4|
|Longitudinal tensile strength (KN/m)||28||35||40||35||40|
|Horizon reinforced anchorage performance||Single pull-out force||-||-||-||>2000|
|NOTE :Anchorage - only applicable to Ω type|
2.Production of Road Mesh,Reinforced Hexagonal Wire Netting,Pavement Reinforcement Gabion
Packing & Loading : Bulk packing , loading in roll . ( for special packing , based on customer )
3.Function & advantage of Road Mesh,Reinforced Hexagonal Wire Netting,Pavement Reinforcement Gabion
A - 1ST PICTURE , put in the base . Highway reinforced nettin /mesh is a special structure for road maintenance and new pavement construction under the condition that the pavement condition is not ideal and the traditional repair method or designer is not feasible. Generally, highway reinforced network is installed at the base of interface base, especially when the stress value of interface layer is very high, highway network can absorb and ultimately reduce the peak stress caused by reflective cracking into traffic pressure. When it is installed on the subgrade, especially when the foundation tensile stress is very high, it can absorb and fundamentally weaken the tensile stress joint value caused by cracks or traffic.
B. -2ND picture , put between in the concrete and bitumen .The initial idea of the road reinforcement network is to serve as the interface layer to reduce the reflection cracks. Further research shows that the unique geometric shape of metal reinforced materials and the high tensile strength characteristics under low strain can significantly improve the strength of asphalt layer, resist reflection cracks and fatigue cracks, and then significantly improve the service life of pavement under heavy load or poor subgrade.
It not only saves cost, reduces noise, facilitates construction, saves energy and reduces consumption, but also greatly shortens construction time
Our products On china TV :
Testing report :
4.-installing of Road Mesh,Reinforced Hexagonal Wire Netting,Pavement Reinforcement Gabion
Preparation for construction requirements
1) Existing pavement treatment
According to the original design requirements, the base course of the pavement shall be treated.
2) Surveying and setting out
Setting out or setting out shall be carried out to determine the laying position of network surface.
3) Construction site management
In order to ensure the construction quality, appropriate enclosure measures shall be taken for the construction section to close, and the traffic dredger 1 shall be done to prevent the foreign vehicles from entering the construction area.
2. Mesh laying
1) After the reinforced network is transported to the site, it shall be lifted by machinery, lifted and placed gently, and it is forbidden to unload manually. Materials shall be prepared to prevent damage to the network surface due to manual spot dropping or vehicle rolling.
2) When laying the road reinforced mesh, it needs to be overlapped: the mesh surface should be fully expanded and adjusted to the correct position manually. The longitudinal overlap should be more than 30cm, and the transverse overlap should be more than 15cm.
3. Net leveling
1) In the longitudinal direction of the mesh surface, cut the side wire every 3-5M on both sides of the mesh surface to release the mesh surface stress and make the mesh surface more flat.
2) Once the roller is in place, use the rubber wheel roller to roll and level the mesh surface. The rolling range of the roller must cover the whole width of the network surface, so as to ensure that the network surface can adapt to the paving of the asphalt layer.
4. Fixed mesh
1) Fixed mesh: fix the mesh on the existing road surface with nails. The nails must be more suitable for the characteristics of the road surface to ensure the combination of the nails and the road surface.
2) The density of nails is 1 / m2. The fixed end of the mesh surface, sharp bend section, wheel track belt of the paver and other positions are properly densified (the density of nails can be properly reduced when using the seal layer) to ensure that the mesh is close to the road surface.
5. Construction of stress absorption layer
1) Once the net surface is fixed, the normal construction of the upper structure layer can be carried out. The stress absorption layer refers to the uniform and full paving of a single size stone on the rubber asphalt layer, and the rubber asphalt is extruded to about 3 / 4 of the height of the stone by the rubber wheel roller. After the formation of the stone interlocking, it will form a structural support. At this time, the pavement formed by the gravel sealing mode is the asphalt stress absorption layer.
2) Before the construction of the stress absorption layer, the reinforced network of the road surface shall be inspected. If there are any wing, uneven and other phenomena, the reinforcement shall be carried out in time. The road surface shall not accumulate water, and the construction can only be carried out after the surface is completely dry welded due to water
3) It is necessary to use wheeled asphalt alcohol cloth truck and crushed stone alcohol cloth truck, and it is strictly prohibited that crawler type machinery directly acts on the road reinforcement network. 4) The asphalt liquor distribution truck is used to spray liquor evenly, and the quantity of asphalt liquor distribution is more strictly controlled, which should not be more or less. The longitudinal connection of asphalt overlaps with that of alcohol cloth by about 10 CN.
5) During construction, the coverage rate of crushed stone is 50-60%.
6) Use the tire roller to roll the gravel for positioning: in order to ensure the rolling temperature during the construction, it is required that the rubber wheel shall be rolled closely behind the gravel spreader, and the distance shall not exceed 5E.
7) When the temperature of rubber asphalt drops and the gravel is positioned, the asphalt mixture of the pavement can be spread
WELCOME YOU AND HOPE TO HELP YOU , IF YOU NEED MORE CLARIFICATION , KINDLY LET US KNOW .